Attorney Nursing Home Neglect
If you or a loved one has been the victim of nursing home neglect, you may be able to seek compensation. Nursing home neglect can subject you to serious medical issues, and it could potentially lead to death in some instances. If your loved one died due to nursing home neglect, you may have grounds for a wrongful death lawsuit against the facility in question. To learn more about your legal options after a loved one has suffered from nursing home abuse or negligence, please contact our nursing home abuse lawyers today by calling 1-844-LAWFIRM .
Attorney Nursing Home Neglect
- You should find a lawyer who is experienced in representing clients in nursing home neglect cases.
- Ask friends or family members if they can recommend a lawyer who handled a similar case. This is the best way to find out whether or not a certain attorney has experience with handling these types of cases, as no two cases are exactly alike.
- A good way to research potential lawyers is by going through the website of your local bar association and looking at their listing of attorneys that practice law in your area. You can also check out state-specific directories such as Martindale Hubbell and Avvo, which offer reviews from real clients about specific lawyers’ work ethic, personality traits and legal expertise. These directories can be helpful because they give you direct access into what people think about different lawyers based on their experiences working together during cases involving nursing home neglect lawsuits; however keep in mind that these directories aren’t an official resource for finding professionals so make sure not only trust what others say but also do your own research before deciding on someone new!
Are you a victim of nursing home neglect?
- NURSING HOME NEGLECT
What is nursing home neglect? Nursing home neglect is when a nursing home or other type of long-term care facility fails to provide necessary medical care, food, or water. This can lead to serious injuries, illnesses and even death for residents. Here are some examples of what may be considered nursing home neglect:
- Failure to address a wound that won’t heal properly
- Giving an incorrect dose of medication (either too much or too little)
- Failure to administer antibiotics when needed to fight infection in wounds
Get Legal Help Today
If you or a loved one has been harmed by nursing home neglect, it’s important to get legal help from a lawyer who specializes in nursing home abuse and neglect. The attorneys at Nursing Home Law Center have years of experience representing plaintiffs in lawsuits against negligent nursing homes and the individuals that run them. We understand how to navigate the complex world of long-term care facilities, including how to prove negligence, hold someone accountable for their actions and win compensation for your damages.
To schedule your free case review, call us at 1-800-926-7565 or fill out the contact form on this page: https://www.nursinghomeabuseblog.com/contact/. We can tell you more about what your options are when it comes to getting justice after suffering harm due to abuse or neglect at a California senior living facility
Nursing home neglect is a serious issue and can have long-lasting effects on both the individual and their families. If you or someone you love has been a victim of nursing home neglect, we want to help. We are proud to offer free legal consultations to those who qualify for our services…