Bsc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022
The best way to get admission in Bsc Nursing 2022 is by clearing the entrance exam. It is a competitive exam and you need to prepare well for it. We will guide you how to crack the entrance test, which topics are important and how much time should be devoted towards each topic.
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 is one of the most important exams for all the students who are aspiring to get admission in BSc Nursing 2022. The exam is conducted by various universities and colleges across India, every year. The entrance exam includes questions related to general knowledge, English and reasoning ability.
If you are preparing for this exam then you must go through BSC Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 Question Papers PDF which will help you understand the pattern of questions asked in this competitive exam. If you want to succeed in this competitive exam then I would suggest that go through this article as it contains important points which should be considered while preparing for BSC Nursing Entrance Exam 2022:
The application form for BSC Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 is available online. It can be filled online, offline and then submitted online. The application form can also be filled offline and submitted offline
Candidates should have passed their 12th standard from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks. The age limit for BSc Nursing is 18 to 23 years as on 31st March 2022. Candidates who wish to apply for PGT seats are required to be between 21-25 years of age and those who wish to apply for TGT/PRT posts must be between 21-27 years of age as on 1st January 2022.
- Last date to apply for the entrance test: 9th July 2022
- Date of entrance test: 2nd August 2022
- Result announcement date: 3rd August 2022
- Date of counselling: 4th August 2022
The exam pattern for Bsc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 is as follows:
The question paper will be of 200 marks and there will be 5 sections. The question paper will be objective type and the duration of the test would be 2 hours.
The BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 syllabus is divided into four sections, each section contains a different set of questions.
Section A: Physics
It covers the topics like particles, waves, motion and energy transfer.
Section B: Chemistry
It covers the topics like water and its properties, equilibrium reactions etc.
To prepare for the B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022, you need to study in a systematic way. You should follow these steps:
- Prepare yourself for the exam by studying from a good book or notes on the subject.
- Practice mock tests and set aside time for revision every day.
- Read important topics and revise them regularly so that you can understand them easily when you give your exam.
- Do not panic if you don’t know something, just read it again carefully and try to remember it as much as possible before moving on to another topic on which you can score high marks if not at least an average mark!
The Admit card is a very important document in BSC Nursing Entrance Examination. The admit card will be available on the official website of APPSC. So, you must keep your roll number ready to get your admit card.
The Admit Card contains following information about each candidate:
- Your name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth
- Roll number (lucky draw)
- Exam center address/venue
It also contains details about examination dates, time and mode of examination etc., which are updated by APPSC from time to time.
Result and counselling
- How to check the result?
To check the result, candidates have to log on to the official website of BNHS www.bnshedu.org
- How to check the counselling result?
Candidates who want to participate in counselling should log in with their credentials. Then they can see their counselling schedule through this portal and take part in it according to schedule given by the authorities.
- What is the fee for counselling? Candidates don’t need any kind of registration fee for taking part in this process but if they want then they should pay Rs 50/- per slot as administrative charges which will be paid online after getting registered on official website of BNHS by typing SMS “sid” and send it to 8295379979
If you aspire to get admission in BSc Nursing 2022, then you must have to crack the entrance test.
If you aspire to get admission in BSc Nursing 2022, then you must have to crack the entrance test. The only way to get admission is by passing the entrance test. There is no other option for getting admission in any college including BSc Nursing 2022.
If you aspire to get admission in BSc Nursing 2022, then it is important for you that what are the steps that need to be followed for preparation for this exam? There are some steps which will help you a lot in your preparation like:
- You should decide on which college and course(s) that suit your profile and preferences best before starting with your preparation process.
- Make sure that what type of books are required for preparing for this exam? Once decided upon a topic or topic area, start gathering material from various sources available online (including personal blogs), offline (books), government websites etc., depending on what type of information needed by them…
The entrance test for BSc Nursing is an important step for candidates who are willing to enroll in BSc Nursing course. The examination will be conducted by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The admission process includes application form, selection process and counseling. For more details on above topics, you can refer our website at www.onlineresults.co