Excelsior College Of Nursing
The Excelsior College of Nursing is a top institution when it comes to nursing and it has been around for over 50 years.
Excelsior College Of Nursing
The Excelsior College of Nursing is a great place to get your nursing degree. You can get your degree in a short time and at a low cost, making it possible for you to start working as a nurse sooner than other students.
Nursing is a rewarding career. It is also a profession that is in demand and offers numerous opportunities for those who are pursuing their nursing degree. The field of nursing has expanded rapidly over the last decade, with many new job opportunities available nationwide. This growth is expected to continue into the future as well as provide many new challenges and possibilities for nurses.
It’s no secret that women make up an overwhelming majority of all nurses in this country, making this an especially attractive career choice for females looking to enter the medical field. As part of their training at Excelsior College Of Nursing, students will learn how to work effectively with patients from different backgrounds and cultures while treating them with respect and compassion at all times during their care process.”
Becoming an LPN
If you are considering becoming an LPN, it is important to understand what being an LPN entails. The following list provides some of the key information:
- LPN stands for Licensed Practical Nurse.
- LPNs are licensed to work in a variety of different healthcare settings, including hospitals, clinics and nursing homes. They can also work independently in home health care settings.
- In most states, there are specific requirements that must be met before you can take the state exam and become certified as an LPN. These requirements vary by state. Some of them include having a high school diploma or GED and/or completing an approved training program before sitting for the exam (note: this may vary depending on if your state has its own certification process).
- As long as they are licensed with their state’s board of nursing, technically anyone can call themselves “an RN” but because different levels of education exist within each profession (example: didactic graduate coursework vs clinical practice hours) there is still some distinction between being “an RN” versus just being “a nurse” or even “a practical nurse”.
Excelsior College LPN to RN Bridge Program
The Excelsior College LPN to RN Bridge Program is designed for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) who want to become Registered Nurses (RNs) in a shorter amount of time.
The program is offered only online, which allows students more flexibility in their schedules and learning environments. Classes are delivered through an interactive, multimedia approach that combines print material with audio, video and other interactive elements. Students can access class materials from any computer with Internet access or through the handy mobile app provided by the program’s instructors.
- Students will be able to complete this program in less than two years—a much shorter timeframe than most other nursing schools offer.*
Excelsior College BSN Program
Excelsior College’s BSN program is a fast-track, four-year online degree program. It is designed to prepare students for entry into the nursing profession and can be completed in as little as two years or less.
This hybrid BSN program offers a comprehensive curriculum that covers all the required courses needed to become a registered nurse (RN). Students will also have access to supplemental materials and resources such as study guides, practice exams, flashcards and much more!
The cost of this degree is very reasonable considering its quality. In addition, there are no textbook costs associated with this education plan because it incorporates an electronic library instead of traditional text books. This results in lower tuition fees which makes this school one of the most affordable options available today when compared against other online institutions offering similar degrees.”
The Pros of the Excelsior College of Nursing
- You can earn your degree in as little as 18 months.
- You can study online or in a classroom.
- You have the option to take as many courses as you need to complete your degree.
- Exams are taken at a testing center near you, which saves on travel costs and time away from work.
The pros of the Excelsior College of Nursing are many and you should look into it.
The pros of the Excelsior College of Nursing are many and you should look into it. The nursing field is a great field to be in, especially if you love helping people and want to make a difference in their lives. Excelsior College is a good way to get into nursing because once you complete your training at Excelsior College, you will be able to find employment in any nursing facility that accepts graduates from this school.
The other thing about Excelsior College is that it only takes two years to complete your training as a nurse once you start with them, which makes it very convenient for students who want to work while they’re going through their education program at this college or university.
Nursing is a great career, especially if you are looking to do something with your life. It is rewarding and can be the start of something big. It also offers opportunities for advancement, if that is what you want out of it. If this sounds like something that would interest you then go ahead and check out the Excelsior College Of Nursing today!