Nursing Registry Massachusetts
If you’re looking for a career in nursing, Massachusetts has many options. The state’s Department of Public Health oversees the licensing of all registered nurses (RNs), certified nurse assistants (CNAs), and nursing home administrators. To become licensed, candidates must complete an approved course of study at a nursing school, pass an exam administered by the state board of registration in nursing and meet other criteria set forth by law.
Nursing Registry in Massachusetts
- University of Massachusetts Nursing School
- Boston College School of Nursing
- Yale University’s School of Nursing
List of Nursing Agencies in Massachusetts
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Springfield, Massachusetts
- Worcester, Massachusetts
- Lowell, Massachusetts
- Lawrence, Massachusetts
Here is a list of nursing agencies in Massachusetts.
- ABC Nursing Agency
- ABC Nursing Agency, Inc.
- Admit Place
- Angel Care Senior Services
- Atria Senior Living
- Avamere Senior Living
- Belmont Village Boston, MA
- Brookdale North Bay Pointe Health and Rehabilitation, Sudbury MA
We hope that this list of nursing agencies in Massachusetts is helpful for your search.