Nearing the end of the 2017-2018 school year, many nursing schools are still selling their forms online. While this might seem like a good idea at first, there are a few reasons why you should reconsider. Here are three reasons why you should not buy nursing school forms from online sources.
Why Are Nursing School Forms Still On Sale?
Nursing school forms are still on sale because nursing programs want to generate interest in their programs and attract the best students. Many students who are interested in nursing don’t know that nursing school is available to them, so they might not be aware of all the options that are available to them. By having nursing school forms on sale, the programs can show potential students that they have competitive admissions standards and that the program is worth considering.
Which Nursing Schools Are Still Accepting Applications?
The nursing field is one that is in high demand, so it’s no surprise that many nursing schools are still accepting applications.
Below are five nursing schools that are still accepting applications:
1. University of Nevada, Reno
2. Nova Southeastern University
3. Saint Louis University School of Nursing
4. California State University, Fullerton
5. Northeastern Illinois University
What to Look for in a Nursing School
Nursing schools are a great investment for anyone looking to enter the health care field. However, not all nursing schools are created equal. Here are a few things to look for when selecting a nursing school:
1. Location: One of the biggest factors to consider when choosing a nursing school is the location. Make sure the school is located in a populated area so you can easily find job opportunities.
2. Curriculum: The curriculum of a nursing school is important because it will shape your future career path. Make sure the curriculum covers all the necessary topics, such as anatomy and physiology, pharmacology, and geriatrics.
3. Faculty: Look for a faculty with years of experience in the field of nursing. They will be able to give you helpful advice and steer you in the right direction if you have any questions about the program or the industry.
4. Student Body: Another factor to consider is the student body. Make sure the students at the school are passionate about nursing and have adequate skillset in order to succeed in their program.
How to Save on Nursing School Costs
Nursing school is a costly endeavor, and even more so when you factor in the cost of tuition. Fortunately, there are many ways to save on nursing school costs. Here are five tips for cutting costs:
1. Take advantage of online courses. Nursing schools often offer online courses that are just as rigorous as their traditional course offerings, but at a fraction of the cost. While some schools require students to take all their classes online, others allow students to choose between online and in-class courses.
2. Get financial assistance. Many nursing schools offer financial assistance in the form of scholarships, grants, and loans. This can save you hundreds of dollars on tuition each year.
3. Look into student loan forgiveness programs. A number of nursing schools offer student loan forgiveness programs that can help you pay off your debts faster. This can be a great way to reduce your overall cost of nursing school while also improving your credit score.
4. Consider attending a private nursing school instead of a public one. Private nursing schools typically charge much higher tuition rates than public ones, but they often offer better facilities and more prestigious alumni networks. If you can afford it, this may be the best way to save on nursing
Schools That Are Still On Sale
If you’re looking for a nursing school that’s still on sale, we’ve got you covered. Check out the following schools and see if they’re a good fit for you.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center School of Nursing
This school is still on sale, but don’t let its low prices deceive you – this school has a great curriculum and excellent faculty.
Stevens Institute of Technology School of Nursing
This school is well-known for its rigorous academic requirements and high-quality education. It’s also one of the oldest nursing schools in the country, so you can be sure that it offers the best possible training.
George Washington University School of Nursing
GW SOAn offers an affordable tuition option with top-notch education. Plus, their location in Foggy Bottom makes it easy to get to many of Washington, D.C.’s top attractions.
Nursing school admissions are getting harder and harder to get into, so if you’re still looking for a nursing school that’s on sale, check out our list of nursing schools whose forms are still available. Some of these schools have waiting lists as long as five years, but the upside is that you’ll be able to get in without having to take any tests or submit any paperwork. So if you’re determined to become a nurse and haven’t yet found your dream school, don’t give up hope – check out our list of nursing schools on sale!