Travel Nursing Best Companies
Nursing is one of the most rewarding careers you could choose, but it also comes with its share of challenges. If you’re looking for a way to alleviate some of those difficulties and work with a company that will appreciate your hard work and dedication, look no further than nursing travel companies. Here are some benefits such as flexibility, job security and more:
American Traveler is a travel nursing company based in Jacksonville, Florida. They have over 200 hospitals across the United States that they contract with, and they’re looking for nurses to fill open positions at those hospitals. This means you’ll get paid to work at your favorite hospital or location.
American Traveler has built their reputation on paying their nurses on time and treating them well. They also have a great bonus program for travelers who have been with them for more than six months (this can be up to $5,000).
Atlas MedStaff is a travel nursing company with more than 5,000 nurses on their roster. They have been named one of the best travel nursing companies by several publications, including U.S. News & World Report and Forbes. Atlas MedStaff was founded in 2001, and they are headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
FlexCare Medical Staffing
FlexCare Medical Staffing is a leading provider of travel nursing, travel nursing jobs, travel nursing assignments and travel nursing jobs.
FlexCare Medical Staffing has opportunities for travel nurse jobs in all 50 states and Canada. They also offer a variety of options including per diem, full-time and long-term positions to fit your needs or lifestyle.
- Host Healthcare is a national healthcare staffing agency with over 20 years of experience in the industry. They have a large network of hospitals, facilities and other healthcare providers to choose from.
- Their dedicated team of recruiters will help you find your ideal job, whether you’re looking for short-term or long-term travel nursing positions.
- They offer several flexible contract models that allow you to choose how many shifts per week you want to work (from 16-40), as well as how many months at each location (from 1-36).
- You’ll also receive 24/7 support from an on-call recruiter so that if anything comes up during your assignment, they’ll handle it right away!
LRS Healthcare is a top travel nursing agency. In fact, they’re one of the most well-respected companies in their field and have been around since 1984. They offer competitive pay rates for excellent work, as well as a good reputation (they’ve been named one of the Top 100 Companies to Work For). LRS Healthcare has more than 5,000 employees working in more than 125 locations across the U.S., so you should be able to find plenty of job opportunities if you’re looking for them!
NursesRx is a staffing agency that specializes in travel nursing. They have a network of over 400 hospitals and offer a variety of nursing jobs, including medical-surgical, telemetry, ICU and ER. This company has an excellent reputation with employers as well as travelers, which makes it one of the best travel nursing companies to work for if you’re looking for great benefits and flexible schedules.
The NursesRx customer service team is one of the best we’ve seen at any other company so far on this list; they are always willing to help you with any questions or concerns regarding your assignment.
Nursefinders is a healthcare staffing company that provides travel nursing and permanent placement to hospitals and other healthcare facilities. They have been in business for over 30 years, with more than 1,000 employees.
They offer competitive compensation packages, employee benefits including comprehensive health insurance and retirement plans (including matching 401k), paid orientation, licensure reimbursement, paid continuing education units (CEUs) and more!
Nurses PRN is a good company to work for. They have hundreds of jobs available, a good reputation and excellent website. The pay is good and they offer a full benefits package. This company provides nurses with an opportunity to work in many different places around the world, providing travel nurses with the chance to see new places and experience various cultures while earning money from their job.
Onward Healthcare is a small company that focuses on long-term assignments. Onward HealthCare has been providing nurses with great assignments and support for nearly 30 years. The company has a good reputation in the industry, which makes it easy to find out what other travelers think of them before you decide whether or not they’re right for you.
In addition to providing a great experience as an assignment provider, Onward Healthcare also offers some top benefits to its nurses:
- A 100% travel reimbursement program that covers all expenses related to relocation and temporary housing up until the point when your assignment ends
- Travel assistance services for pre-assignment planning activities like domestic and international flights, lodging arrangements (if needed), etc.
These are some of the best travel nursing companies.
As a travel nurse, you have the freedom to work with many different companies.
However, when it comes to choosing one of these companies, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Does the company have a good reputation? When looking at reviews from past travelers who have worked with them before, do they seem to genuinely care about the people on their team? Do they treat their nurses well and pay them fairly? Will this be a good environment for me as an employee and as an individual traveler?
- Is this company reputable within my specific field of nursing? If there aren’t any reviews for this particular company’s nurses yet (or even if there are), then ask around! Reach out on social media or even call up other travelers who work at other places like yours. If a colleague recommends something highly enough that makes sense when considering their own experience so far, then go ahead and sign up—but not before doing your research first!
Of course, there are many other great travel nursing companies out there. This is just a brief overview of some of the best ones we’ve come across in our research. The key takeaway here is that no matter who you choose, make sure they have a solid reputation and plenty of happy customers.